GIVING TO ANCHOR ACADEMY
Your help is essential to us!
Your valuable support contributes greatly to Anchor Academy, enabling us to offer affordable Christian education to families in our community who desire to equip their children to make a difference in the world.
Anchor Academy is a registered charity with Canada Revenue Agency (768449886RR0001). Official charitable donation receipts are issued annually.
We are flexible in offering ways to give:
- Email transfer to the email below
- Cheques can be made out to Anchor Academy.
- can Deliver cash at the school office during business hours
- gifts of securities, mutual funds and registered investments can be arranged by call contacting us.
give via other methods such as corporate matching and Canada Helps
call us at 204-989-6741 to arrange a gift over the phone, to discuss legacy giving and estate planning or if you have any other questions.
Mail a cheque to the school's mailing address
There are several ways that you can offer support to Anchor Academy:
1. Donations: Monetary donations can provide support for a school's operations or specific projects. Donations of school supplies or equipment can also be helpful.
2. Volunteering: Parents and community members can volunteer their time to assist with events, projects or office tasks.
3. Sponsorship: Individuals or businesses can sponsor events or programs at the school.
4. Fundraising: Parents and community members can organize fundraising events to help raise money for the school.
5. Advocacy: People can speak up in support of the school and share information about its value and achievements with others. This can help attract new students and supporters.